How do I return an international order?
Returning An Item On Stanford EDU Official Online Store Is Simple:
You can return your merchandise to our warehouse up to 365 days from your item's ship date.
*Returns must be in original condition, unworn/unused with original tags and labels. Your return item(s) will be inspected upon arrival before your refund is processed. It can take up to 10 business days for us to receive and process your return. Once processed, your refund can take up to 2-7 business days to reflect on your account statement. Original shipping charges are not included in the refunded price.
Follow the instructions below to ensure we continue providing the best possible service.
1. Complete the Return Form and include it with the item(s) you're returning. (You will need Acrobat Reader to view this document. You may download it at http://www.adobe.com).
2. Please send your package, prepaid, via the carrier of your choice. Whichever carrier you choose, we suggest you insure the package and ship via a trackable method.
3. Unless your packing slip directs you to ship your return item(s) to a different address, please ship your package to:
Fanatics Retail Group Returns
5245 Commonwealth Avenue, Suite 200
Jacksonville, Florida 32254
If your order originally shipped to an address within Canada, please ship your package to:
4240 Harvester unit 2
- If items are returned after our365 day return policy, we will not be able to accept your return and will donate your merchandise to a charity of our choice. A refund will not be credited to your account.
- If you received the item as a gift, we will be happy to give you a store credit for the amount of the returned item. For more information, please see Gift Returns.
- Customized items are not eligible to be returned. If your customized item was received damaged or defective, please see Damaged or Defective Merchandise.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCEPTANCE, SAFEKEEPING AND/ OR RETURN OF ANY ITEMS THAT YOU SHIP TO US IN ERROR (I.E., ITEMS THAT WERE NOT PURCHASED ON OUR SITE) ("ERRONEOUS RETURN"). If we nevertheless receive and accept an Erroneous Return, we may require, in our sole discretion, that you pay a reasonable processing and shipping fee in order to cover the costs of shipping the Erroneous Return ("Return Fee") back to you. Once received, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you and hold the Erroneous Return for a reasonable period of time not to exceed 30 days. If we are unable to contact you or we do not receive payment of the Return Fee, if any, during that time, we may destroy the Erroneous Return or donate it to a charity of our choice.